Tsuburaya Productions’ latest merchandise trademark has revealed more detail for the next Ultraman project. The recent trademark is believed to be related to Ultraman Trigger. Tsuburaya also registered a trademark for Trigger Dark, Trigger’s rival in the ultra series.
Ultraman Trigger gears.
- GUTS-SELECT – Possible new monster attack team which is connected to TPC’s GUTS and SUPER GUTS.
- GUTS Falcon – Possible fighter vehicle for GUTS-SELECT.
- GUTS Spark Lens – Are GUTS creating a new Ultraman after Terranoid’s failure? This seems like the Henshin Item of Ultraman Trigger.
- GUTS Hyper Key – could be used with GUTS Spark Lens to transform into different forms.
Ultraman Trigger new monsters.
- OkaGubila – Enhanced version of Gubila? 2. Goruba – Combination of Golza & Melba? 3. Circle Arms 4. Satan Deros
- Nurse Dessey-gou – Combination of Ultraseven’s Kaiju Nurse & GUTS Mecha – Artdessey-gou?. Seems like GUTS is taking in the Alien Robot technology just like Ultraman Z’s STORAGE.
- Karumira – Something to do with Camearra?
- Daagon – Something to do with Darramb?
- Hyudoramu – Something to do with Hyudra?
- Metron Seijin Maruuru
The series began filming in January. Ultraman Trigger will be the 33rd Ultra series of the tokusatsu franchise. It will replace Ultraman Z.