The latest magazine scans have revealed more cast members from the upcoming anime adaptation of Akutami Gege‘s Jujutsu Kaisen manga. The additional members spotted by WSJ_MANGA, are the voice casts for the cursed spirits, Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School, and Satozakura High School.
Jujutsu Kaisen Cursed Spirits Cast.
- Sakurai Takahiro as Getou Suguru
- Shimazaki Nobunaga as Mahito
- Tanaka Atsuko as Hanami
- Chiba Shigeru as Jogou
Jujustu Kaisen Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School Cast.
- Kimura Subaru as Todou Aoi
- Akasaki Chinatsu as Miwa Kasumi
- Inoue Marina as Zenin Mai
- Mugihito as Gakuganji Yoshinobu
- Kuroda Takaya as Yaga Masamichi
- Iwata Mitsuo as Ijichi Sayotaka
- Endou Aya as Ieiri Shouko
Jujutsu Kaisen Satozakura High School
- Yamaya Yoshitaka as Yoshino Junpei
For some strange reason, Yuji Itadori, despite his insane athleticism would rather just hang out with the Occult Club. However, she soon finds out that the occult is as real as it gets when his fellow club members are attacked! Meanwhile, the mysterious Megumi Fushiguro is tracking down a special-grade cursed object, and his search leads him to Itadori.
Directed by Sunghoo Park, Jujutsu Kaisen will begin broadcast on October 2, 2020.