jujutsu Kaisen anime character design for the show’s main cast has been released. The series Twitter shared Monday morning the character design for Satoru Gojō, Nobara Kugisaki, Yūji Itadori, and Megumi Fushiguro, the anime series main characters. TOHO Animation unveiled on Wednesday the staff, cast and new trailer for the upcoming anime series. The anime official website also released the series first visual featuring Yūji Itadori and Sukuna take center stage.
MAPPA is producing the Jujutsu Kaisen anime with Sunghoo Park (The God of High School) as the direct. Hiroshi Seko (Attack on Titan: Lost Girls, Banana Fish, Vinland Saga) is writing the series scripts. Tadashi Hiramatsu (Yuri!!! on Ice, Parasyte -the maxim-) is the character designer. Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama will compose the series music. The anime show was first announced in the 52nd issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump, on November 25th, 2019.
jujutsu Kaisen anime character includes:
- Junichi Suwabe will voice Sukuna Ryōmen: A high-grade curse who is considered to be the undisputed ‘King of Curses’. According to legend, Sukuna was a demon resembling a human with four arms who appeared during the prime era of sorcery. Sorcerers of this time period found that they were unable to fully exorcise him, so they resorted to cutting up his 20 fingers and storing them as cursed charms, hoping that one day these charms would be destroyed, and as a result, he would truly be defeated. Currently, he is the “guest” of Yūji Itadori. He has taken an interest in seeing Megumi Fushiguro achieve his full potential. His goal is to gain complete control over Yūji’s body and go out on a killing spree. He has an immense amount of curse power, and it is estimated that his full strength is on par with or even greater than that of Satoru Gojō, though Satoru claims otherwise.
- Junya Enoki will voice Yūji Itadori: A 15-year-old athlete who joins his school’s Occult Club to avoid the track team. After finding and opening a box containing a cursed charm resembling a rotting finger, his school is attacked by phantom-like creatures known as Curses. In order to protect his friends, he consumes the rotting finger and becomes possessed by a Curse known as Ryoumen Sukuna. He later joins the Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical College under the tutelage of Satoru Gojō, where he is placed under a sort of death sentence, which has been suspended until he consumes all of Sukuna’s fingers in order to kill himself and Sukuna at the same time.
- Yūma Uchida will voice Megumi Fushiguro: A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical College under the tutelage of Satoru Gojou. He meets Yūji when trying to locate a high-grade cursed charm talisman at his high school. He is the one that convinces Satoru to try to save Yūji from his execution after his possession by Sukuna. He uses his curse power to create spirits out of his own shadows to exorcise Curses. He has been noted to have high potential as a sorcerer by several other powerful people, including Sukuna himself.
- Asami Seto will voice Nobara Kugisaki: A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical College under the tutelage of Satoru Gojou. She transferred to college so that she could live in Tokyo without any expenses. She meets Yūji Itadori and Megumi Fushiguro during her first official mission as a sorcerer. She uses a charm weapon hammer and nails infused with her curse power to exorcise Curses.
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō: A sorcerer working as a teacher in the Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical College. He teaches Yūji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, and Nobara Kugisaki. He convinces his superiors at the college to keep Yūji alive until he consumes all of Sukuna’s fingers. Even though his title of ‘The Strongest’ is self-proclaimed, most allies and enemies alike never actually dispute the title and generally consider him to be one of the most dangerous people alive. As a result, he is widely respected and venerated by sorcerers, even by those in the college’s sister school in Kyoto, and holds high influence in the sorcery world. He uses his curse power to control the space around him in innumerable ways.
Akutami Gege debuted Jujutsu Kaisen manga series in Weekly Shōnen Jump on March 5, 2018. Viz Media published the first three chapters for its “Jump Start” initiative and will publish the series in print starting in December 2019. Shueisha began to publish the series in English on the app and website Manga Plus in January 2019. A light novel entitled Jujutsu Kaisen: Soaring Summer and Returning Autumn (Jujutsu Kaisen Iku natsu to kaeru aki), written by Ballad Kitaguni, was published under the Jump J-Books imprint on May 1, 2019. A second light novel entitled Jujutsu Kaisen: The Path of Roses at Dawn ( Jujutsu Kaisen Yoake no Ibara Michi), was released on January 4, 2020.
For some strange reason, Yuji Itadori, despite his insane athleticism would rather just hang out with the Occult Club. However, her soon finds out that the occult is as real as it gets when his fellow club members are attacked! Meanwhile, the mysterious Megumi Fushiguro is tracking down a special-grade cursed object, and his search leads him to Itadori..
Jujutsu Kaisen anime released dated is October 2020.