The stuff for the TV anime series adaptation for Dr.Stone, released on Monday new character designs for Kohaku voiced by Manami Numakura, Chrome by Gen Satou, Kinro CV: Tomoaki Maeno, and Ginro voiced by Ayumu Murase. The series animated by TMS Entertainmen will begin broadcast July 2019.
“The science-fiction adventure follows two boys struggle to revive humanity after a mysterious crisis has left everyone in the world turned to stone for several millennia.”
Boichi (Sun-Ken Rock) and Riichirou Inagaki (author of Eyeshield 21) debuted the manga in Weekly Shonen Jump in March 2017. Shueisha published the eighth volume on December 4.
* Director: Shinya Iino
* Series Composition: Yuichiro Kido
* Character Design: Yuuko Iwasa
* Music: Tatsuya Kato, Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yukihiro Kanesaka
* Studio: TMS Entertainmen
* Senkuu (CV: Yuusuke Kobayashi)
* Taiju Ooki (CV: Makoto Furukawa)
* Yuzuriha Ogawa (CV: Kana Ichinose)
* Tsukasa Shishiou (CV: Yuichi Nakamura)
* Kohaku (CV: Manami Numakura)
* Chrome (CV: Gen Satou)
* Kinro (CV: Tomoaki Maeno)
* Ginro (CV: Ayumu Murase)